Instead of taking advantage of the best natural remedies, which our nature offers and most importantlly cures most of the disease and health problems.
People buy modern medicine pills and other expensive things, which are most of the times useless to be honest.
Their purpose is to take your money and you don’t even know what things most of them contain.
Don’t get me wrong. Their are some decent medicine pills and methods, but a lot of them just don’t work.
So someone decided to collect the most ancient natural herbs and plants, which most people don’t even know about.
What is The Lost Book Of Remedies ?
It contains 318 pages, color paperback. Here’s just a part of what you’ll discover inside:
- Color pictures with all the healing plants (2-4 pictures/plant for easy identification). For each plant, you’ll also learn the little things you need to look for in order to be 100% sure you’ve got the right plant and not a lookalike.
- The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies goes against the grain of mainstream medicine and avoids just treating symptoms. Instead, it targets the underlying condition causing them while relying on your body’s natural ability to repair itself once it’s been given the right ingredients.
- You’ll understand how to make a powerful painkilling extract using a common backyard weed. While it doesn’t contain any opiates, this plant is acting directly on the central nervous system to lessen the feeling of pain. This extract is documented to have been used in World War 2 when morphine ran out. Nowadays, many people are turning their attention back to this lost knowledge and use it as a replacement for addictive prescription pain medicine. (page 149-150).
- You’ll find out the most effective natural antibiotic that grows on most American driveways. Instead of buying prescription antibiotics that damage your liver and your gut flora, just harvest and prepare the plant you’ll find on page 183-184.
- This book is extremely comprehensive in depth in order people with zero plant knowledge can use it to its full potential.
- In The Lost Book of Herbal Remedies you’ll get the most powerful medicinal plants. Most of these plants are eatable and can provide you with precious nutrients in a crisis.If you haven’t ever heard of a plant called Boneset? That plant can be very easily turned into one of the most powerful antipyretics. This means that it drastically reduces a fever. Around 52-53 page
A lot, lot more plants and remedies for every ailment you can think of.
Who Is The Author Of This Natural Medicine Book ?
Claude Davis deeply believes the crisis we are all prepping for is what folks 150 years ago called daily life: no electricity, no refrigerators, no phones, no Internet, no gadgets, no pharmacies, no Walmarts, and no effective law enforcement.
His goal with The Lost Book of Remedies was to save the most powerful remedies that we’ve lost to history, to separate the true cures from the bogus ones that had no effect.
He had to sift through mountains of information, and I don’t think I could have done any of it without the help of the notes made by my late grandpa, who was one of the most gifted natural healers in North America.
I’m not what people call a Doomsday prepper. I don’t think the world is going to end anytime soon, but I do believe that all of us, including you—the person reading this—will face some hardships in our lives. Me personally…this is what I prep for.
I don’t like to place my family’s lives in the hands of others…especially the government or FEMA.
I like to think I am in charge of my own destiny. What about you?
Our grandparents were—but not because they were preppers.
They stockpiled food for winter; otherwise, they would have starved. They made their own remedies so when the meds disappeared during the Great Depression, they could still heal themselves. Our grandparents were self-reliant, but our society is becoming weaker and weaker.
That’s why America has never been more vulnerable than it is today.
While most people tend to be obsessed with everything “new”—with technology, smartphones, social media, and cars that drive themselves—I was always intrigued by what I think was a happier, wiser, healthier America: a country of more independent people, who had jobs and could care for their families, who took responsibility for themselves, who were proud of being American, and who dreamed of building a better world.
Progress has brought us so many good things, but in many ways, things used to be much better. We are smarter—but we’re not wiser. We own more stuff—but stuff we don’t really need. And we live longer lives—but we’re not healthier.
The saddest thing is that right now we’re sitting on the edge of oblivion. We no longer know our forefathers’ skills, nor do we know how to survive without electricity or supermarkets.
Consumerism has reached epic proportions, and people feel aggrieved if they don’t own the latest gadget.
The truth is we have never been more disconnected from life, from the world, from the soil, from the trees, and from our own souls.
We are the last generation that can truly do something about it. This is why I put together The Lost Ways: to save our forefathers’ survival skills. Few people nowadays know how to make pemmican, the ultimate survival food, the powerful wild lettuce painkiller, the self-feeding fire, or the 7-day log cabin
Just think about your grandparents, about how many things they knew that are lost today. Think about how much your life has changed compared to theirs.
If you are a little old fashioned like me and if you care about saving your grandparents’ lost knowledge, then you’ve come to the right place.
Content Of The Lost Book Of Remedies
- Disclaimer Page
- Table Of Contents
- Introduction About The Authors
- Medicinal Herbal Reference Guide
- How To Harvest the Healing Power from Plants
- How To Harvest Herbs
- How To Dry Herbs
- Encapsulating Powdered Herbs
- Herbal Water Infusions: Cold and Hot Methods
- Oil Infusions
- Double Extractions
- Medicinal Syrupts
- How To Make a Field Poultice
- Backyard plants
- Agrimony, Agrimonia eupatonia
- Aloe Vea
- Anise Hyssop, Agastache foeniculum
- Black-eyed Susan, Rudbeckia hirta
- Boneset, eupatorium perfoliatum
- Bottle Gourd, Lagenaria sicerania
- Cabbage, Brassica oleracea
- Calendulla, Calendulla officinalis
- California Poppy, Eschscholzia Californica
- Chamomile, Matricaria Chamomilla
- Chickweed, Stellaria Media
- Chicory, Cichorium Intybus
- Chives, Allium Schoenoprasum
- Comfrey, Symphytum Officinale
- Common Flax, Linum Usitatissimum
- Couch Grass, Agropyron Repens
- Dandelion, Taraxacum Officinale
- Dill, Anethum Graveolens
And a lot more this just a page and half. You will learn how to find them, how to prepare them everything you need to know.
Bonuses, you will get along with The Lost Book Of Remedies
The 72 Square-Feet Medicinal Garden
Wouldn’t it be nice to walk out into your back yard and find the medicine you need growing right there?
If you think about it, 72 square feet is a very small piece of land; it’s only 12 feet by 6 feet (3m x 2.2m). So no matter how small your backyard is, you can grow your own natural remedies there.
He’ll show you how to make a raised garden bed just like his with the most effective medicinal plants you need as well as how to plant and harvest them.
You’ll have the ingredients form his grandfather’s remedies within reach, so your medicinal garden will stand toe to toe with any conventional pharmacy.
Disaster Medicine: A Handbook for When Help Is NOT on the Way.
In a cataclysmic crisis, you can bet help is not coming from anyone but yourself. In this bonus, you’ll find the 20 most common infections and diseases you could catch during a crisis, and you’ll learn how to diagnose and how to treat them
In a crisis, they’ll account for more than 95% of medical fatalities. And all that is just scratching the surface of what this bonus has in store for you.
- You will save a lot of money by using the hundreds of natural health remedies in the lost book of remedies.
- The bonuses, which we mentioned above.
- You recieve 300 page book with the best herbal medicine plants.
- The book is available as physical, digital or both formats, if you want.
- 60 Day Money Back Guarantee
- If you don’t like reading, you may have problems to educate yourself about the best medical plants herbs for healing.
Healing herbs, from the ancient times, which a lot of pharmacy companies don’t even talk about, but instead, they charge you a tons of money to sell their medicine pills, which often harms your body.
Is The Lost Book Of Remedies a Scam ?
Overall, I think that it is not a scam, because you receive 60 day money back guarantee, 300 pages of natural remedies and herbs.
Is It Worth ?
I personally think that it is worth, becuase that much pages of medical plants, which most people don’t even know about is a big wealth. You get all of them at the price of 37$, otherwise it will take you a lot of time to find them one by one.
I personally bought the book and I think that it is greate, but if you dont like it, you have 60 day money back guarantee.
Where To Buy The Lost Book Of Remedies?
As we said, the herbal remedies book, is available as a digital product, as well as physical or you can have both options.