What Is The Custom Keto Diet ?
The custom meal plan service was designed to help men and women all over the world turn their lives around and take charge of their health and figure.
The custom keto diet is a brand new product that allows
someone to create their very own keto diet plan based on their food
preferences, daily activity levels, height, weight and target weight
They use scientific research and proven studies to create personalised ketogenic diet plans that maximise fat burning via the correct calories and macronutrients for each individual.
Your keto diet plan is available to access immediately after payment.
Here’s what they will get:
- An eight-week meal plan created based on the expertise of certified nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs.
- Meals that have calorie and macronutrient content tailored to their specific situation and goals.
- A nutrition plan with food variety to ensure you will get a wide range of nutrients and boost the likelihood of sticking to their diet.
- Meals that are based on personal food preferences to make your diet enjoyable and help them stay on track with your plan.
- Detailed recipes with step-by-step instructions to make meal preparation super simple (no prior cooking experience needed).
- A downloadable shopping list each week that details every needed ingredient you will need in the upcoming seven days.
- Options on how you can customize every meal even more to suit your taste buds.
- They show them what to eat every day to reach their goals in the fastest and most enjoyable way.
Recently, the keto diet has become extremely popular for its health benefits such as weight loss and preventing disease. The keto diet can be hugely beneficial, but how does it work to provide these benefits?
is the Keto Diet?
may have heard of the high-protein, low-carbohydrate Atkins diet. The keto diet
keeps carbohydrate levels low, but instead of ramping up the amount of protein
in your diet, the keto diet increases the amount of fat. A typical keto diet
aims for meals with 75% fat, 20% protein, and 5% carbohydrate. Eating a
high-fat diet can still mean eating healthy. Keto diet menu items often include
seafood, meat, dairy products, eggs, vegetables, and nuts. With the increased
popularity of the keto diet, keto recipes are widely available.
Does the Keto Diet Work?
might seem counterintuitive that adding more fat to your diet can lead to
weight loss. Normally, your diet is high in carbohydrates, which are broken
down into glucose, or blood sugar, for use as energy. As glucose enters your
bloodstream, your body releases insulin to store excess glucose as fat. The
more carbohydrates, the more glucose. The more glucose, the more insulin, and
the more insulin, the more fat.
keto diet takes advantage of the fact that when your meals are high-fat and
low-carbohydrate, there is no insulin spike, and you don’t add to your fat
reserves. Instead, fat from diet and stored fat are broken down to ketones
(“keto” is short for “ketogenic” producing ketones). Like
glucose, ketones can be used for energy, keeping your body running without
increasing blood sugar or putting on excess fat. The benefits of the keto diet
can be huge.
the keto diet is an excellent way to burn fat and lose weight. Eating fewer
carbohydrates suppresses appetite, and studies have shown that keto diet
participants eat fewer calories overall because of this. Burning fat for energy
can lead to rapid weight loss.
Blood Sugar and Insulin
carbohydrate intake is limited, blood sugar and insulin levels are lowered.
This is particularly important for people with type 2 diabetes, which causes a
buildup of glucose in the bloodstream. The keto diet can be used to reduce or
eliminate the need for diabetic insulin injections.
subunit molecules called triglycerides normally circulate in your bloodstream.
High levels of triglycerides are a significant risk factor in the development
of heart disease. In the keto diet, because fat is being burned for energy, the
number of triglyceride molecules in the bloodstream decreases, reducing the
risk of heart disease.
(LDL) cholesterol is another risk factor for heart disease. Too much bad
cholesterol in your bloodstream builds up in your arteries, narrowing them and
causing atherosclerosis, a type of heart disease. The keto diet reduces bad
cholesterol levels while increasing the level of “good” (HDL)
cholesterol in your body.
keto diet provides many health benefits. This diet can not only help you
quickly lose weight, but can also improve your overall health and help prevent
To show how effective the meal plans are, here’s what some of their real clients have to say:
- As of today I’ve lost 35 pounds, I have no hunger pangs and mentally I feel sharp as a pin. This is definitely going to become a ‘way of life’ for me as it’s so easy to follow… All my meals are planned out for me and I even get a downloadable shopping list with all the ingredients I need for the weekly shop so it really is a doddle. Katy Thompson, UK
- I’m 4 weeks into my custom keto diet plan and I’ve lost 14 pounds which I must say is pretty incredible, it’s actually amazing watching my body transform into something I am actually proud of rather than something I have always tried to cover up. Jessica Grey, US
- I’ve struggled with my weight my whole life and it’s safe to say that I’ve tried a LOT of diets… The Keto diet is the only one I’ve managed to stick to and the weight is literal55ly melting off my body. Unlike other diets where I am feeling hungry all day and food is constantly on my mind, the keto diet has completely eliminated this, I actually NEVER feel hungry with this way of eating! I would definitely recommend anyone struggling to lose weight to try these custom keto meal plans as they really have been a godsend for me. Gary Best, Canada